Product overview The TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016D can save up to 80%* of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network. High Performance TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016D work reliably. TP-LINK Green Technology This new generation TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.Easy to Use The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Desktop Switch – TL-SF1016D – 16-Port – 10/100Mbps – Black
- Weight: 599 g
- Model: TP-Link
- What’s in the Box: 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch, Power Cord, Installation Guide, Rackmount Kit and Rubbe
- Item Dimensions: 7 x 10 x 0.9 cm
16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 80% IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer Plastic case
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- One Touch Super Range Extension – Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 600Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for smooth HD video, voice streaming and online gaming
- Supports multiple operation modes: Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- Up to 30 meters (100 feet) of flexible deployment with included Passive Power over Ethernet Injector
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Tether App allows easy access and management using any mobile device
- LED Control function includes a Night Mode for peaceful sleep
- 300Mbps wireless transmission rate ideal for both bandwidth sensitive tasks and basic work
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
- Supports Range Extender mode to boost the existing wireless coverage in your room
- Parental Controls manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
- IPTV supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- Guest Network provides separate access for guests while securing the home network