Product Overview The 24 pin wide carriage dot matrix printer supports print speeds of 529 cps at 12 cpi, making the device perfect for large volume tasks. Printed images have a resolution of 360 x 180 dpi. You can print sheet paper, continuous paper both single and multi layer, labels, roll paper, cardboard, and envelopes with this device. Bidirectional parallel, USB 2.0 Type B interface lets you print directly from your portable drives. A ribbon life of about 15 million characters ensures delayed ribbon replacement cycles, thereby bringing down the maintenance and running costs. Choice of top, bottom, front, and rear paper paths give you complete control over desk space management. A user friendly, space saving design and quite operations enable the device to fit conveniently into your offices with utmost ease.Convenient Connectivity The USB interface is added in addition to the conventional bi-directional parallel interface. Wired/wireless network interfaces and the serial interface can be added as an option according to your system environment. Flexible paper management allows insertion at the front, rear and bottom and dual tractor units allow you to load two sizes of paper at the same time ready for use. The ability to print on 6-part stationery is useful for multipart forms. The Epson LQ-690 is a 24-pin wide-format printer and like its predecessor it is a fast, flexible, cost-effective and highly reliable printing solution which combines large print volumes with high letter quality – ideal for applications such as invoices, delivery notes, inventory listings or even labels.Advanced On-board Features The Epson LQ-690 Dot Matrix Printer’s advanced onboard features make it perfect large volume tasks in your businesses. This 24 pin wide carriage dot matrix printer prints on a wide range of papers at an impressive 529 cps at 12 cpi. Printed documents have a resolution of up to 360 x 180 dpi. The device can sheet paper, continuous paper both single and multi layer, labels, roll paper, cardboard, and envelopes at such high speeds.Built for Performance The Epson LQ-690 Dot Matrix Printer has a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire. Its mean time between failure is pegged at 20,000 power on hours, robust, ergonomic design ensures all your work is completed in a matter of time. A ribbon life of about 15 million characters ensures delayed ribbon replacement cycles. This brings down the maintenance and running costs.
Epson LQ-690 Dot Matrix Printer 24-pin 106 Columns Grey
- Printing Method; Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins; 24 pins
- Number of columns; 106 columns
- Needles; 24 Needles
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- Up to three years' worth of ink: Equivalent of up to 82 cartridges' worth of ink included
- Ultra-low-cost printing: Print up to 8,100 pages in black and 6,500 in color
- Next-generation ink filling system: Enjoy hassle and mess-free refills with enhanced ink bottles
- Reliable results: Micro Piezo technology, Epson genuine ink, warranty
- 3-in-1: Print, copy & scan and borderless photo printing
- Weight: 15.7 Kg
- RAM: 256 MB
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network port, 802.11n 2.4/5GHz wireless
- Model: LaserJet Pro MFP M180n
- Get vibrant color, wireless versatility, easy mobile printing, and fast print speeds to drive efficiency – for a great value.