TP-Link TL-WA901ND 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N Speed up to 300Mbps
- MIMO™ Technology Provides Robust High Bandwidth Wireless Tx/Rx Capability at Further Range
- CCA™ Improves Wireless Performance While Automatically Avoiding Channel Conflict
- Supports Multiple Operating Modes (Access Point, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Point to Point, Point to Multi-point)
- Easily Setup a WPA Encrypted Secure Connection at a Push of the QSS Button
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Assures the Quality of VoIP & Multimedia Streaming
- Supports up to 30 meters of Power over Ethernet capability for flexible performance
- Up to 4 SSIDs & VLAN Support
TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA901ND
The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA901ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The AP supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through three antennas with smart antenna technology to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!