APC Back up UPS 1200VA
- Maximum Configurable Power (Watts): 650 Watts / 1.2kVA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Line interactive
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 140 – 300V
- Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
- APC Back-UPS 1200VA BX1200MI is battery backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
- This backup ups features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) which automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- In addition, Dataline surge protection provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- The USB connection enables you use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- LED status display Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators. Consequently, Audible alarms provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- APC UPS 1200VA features intelligent battery management thus maximizing battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging. Battery failure notification also provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance