APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 700 Watts / 1.4kVA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains, 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 150 – 280 V
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Expected Battery Life (years): 2 – 5
- Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
- Interface Port(s): USB
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets Features & Benefits
– Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
– Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
– Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
– Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
– Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– LED Indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators..
– Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 700 Watts / 1.4kVA
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains, 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
Transfer Time: 8 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations: 150 – 280 V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Type of Input Protection Required: 3-pole circuit breaker
Batteries & Runtime
Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Expected Battery Life (years): 2 – 5
Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
Battery Charge Power (Watts): 21 Watts
Communications & Management
Interface Port(s): USB
Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators
Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating: 273Joules
Dimensions (W x H x D): 130 mm x 215 mm x 336 mm
Weight: 12.0 Kg
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Storage Temperature: -15 – 40 °C